Equity Risk Sciences (ERS) allows investors to
greatly reduce and avoid losses and maximize profits safely.
ERS is a Big Data financial technology company. We employ proprietary statistical methods to produce Price Risk and Financial Risk ratings for all publicly traded companies. Our database contains 8 billion data points. Our research is based solely on statistical analysis; it does not use opinion, bias or subjectivity. Our thousands of back-tests have led us to identify the metrics that most accurately correspond to a company’s financial risks and price risks. Using ERS’s Risk Analysis technology, investors will greatly reduce losses and capture more gains by investing in safer companies.
Raymond Mullaney, the company’s founder and president, has 43 years of professional investing experience. He has published hundreds of investment and financial reports which have been covered nationwide in the media.
- Ray served on President Reagan’s “White House Conference on Small Business”.
- In 1986, The New York Times extensively quoted his Economic Report in a front page article.
- Since 1985, Ray’s reports have appeared in the New York Times, the Boston Globe, Standard & Poor’s Pension Reporter, The Chicago Sun Times, USA Today, Nations Business, The Wall Street Journal and many other media outlets.
- Ray has been interviewed on radio & television from NYC to Boston.
- Ray has served on boards of public and private companies as well as profit and non-profit organizations.
- Ray served the Governors Advisory Committee in the State of Massachusetts.
- Equities Magazine recognized Mr. Mullaney as, “a veteran investment advisor with a distinguished record of stock market forecasting and forensic accounting”.
- In July of 2000 Ray presented research findings on accounting improprieties of two of America’s leading public companies to the Senior Counsel of the Securities Exchange Commission in Washington, DC.
- In 2005, Ray was given the “Most Distinguished Alumni” from the Graduate School he attended, Stony Brook University.
- In 2013, Ray founded Equity Risk Sciences (ERS), an institutional investment risk analysis technology firm. ERS employs advanced mathematical modeling on big data, it identifies, measures, quantifies and rates the financial risks and price risk of individual stocks, industry sectors and major market indexes. We know of no other risk management system that is more reliable.
- In 2018, Ray wrote 8 articles on “Risk Management” for Senior Digest. Copies of these articles are available upon request.